Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time. It is important that you check your order or items upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise, then these need to be reported to us immediately so that we can investigate. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
NO REFUND FOR ITEMS ON SALE
All sales items or discounted items are final unless an item is proven to be damaged or faulty, in any way other than that declared by JodeArt. That is to say, if an item is discounted due to a fault, the fault will be identified by JodeArt in all promotional descriptors of that item.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your products carefully so that they won’t get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, the item/s arrive damaged or have an undeclared fault, we ask that you let us know within 7 days of receiving the item/s in the mail.
We will arrange for the damaged or faulty item/s to be returned to us and you can let us know whether you would like us to either:
- send a replacement to you; or
- provide you with a refund.
Please see details below on how to organise a return.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
To return a wrong, faulty or damaged item/s, please follow the simple steps below:
- Advise us within 7 days that you would like to arrange a product return. We will advise the best address to which to send the item/s. Contact us via email at email@example.com or at via our Contact page.
- Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping package and post them back to us.
- Once JodeArt has received the item/s, we will organise a refund or replacement depending on the option you have selected. Please allow up to 14 days from the date JodeArt receives your returned item/s, for us to process a refund. Note that replacement delivery timeframes may vary under certain circumstances.
We recommend that you return the item/s via Registered post. JodeArt will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to return by Registered post.
WILL YOU REFUND MY POSTAGE COSTS TO RETURN AN ITEM?
We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return is required due to our error for example:
- If the item is damaged or has a fault that was not declared in the product descriptor; or
- If we sent you the wrong item.